пятница, 24 февраля 2017 г.

Used the keto calculator and lowered my calories. It was time. I've been doing intermittent fasting all week and I'm interested to see how weigh in will be in the morning. #pcos #cyster #cysterhood #cysters #keto #ketolifestyle #ketolife #ketoforpcos #ketofam #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketogenic #woe #lowcarb #highfat #intermittentfasting #if #lchf #health #weightloss #weightlossjourney #pcosweightloss by lorenislosingit


Used the keto calculator and lowered my calories. It was time. I've been doing intermittent fasting all week and I'm interested to see how weigh in will be in the morning. #pcos #cyster #cysterhood #cysters #keto #ketolifestyle #ketolife #ketoforpcos #ketofam #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketogenic #woe #lowcarb #highfat #intermittentfasting #if #lchf #health #weightloss #weightlossjourney #pcosweightloss by lorenislosingit

Original article and pictures take https://instagram.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий